Kahrs Supreme Da Capo Collection ReviewWritten by: Yarl Christie
Kahrs Supreme Da Capo Collection makes rustic fashionable! This range sports engineered wood floors in a rustic appearance that is extraordinary in its design and details. This exceptional look is a result of meticulous work on each plank.
Each plank has been hand-brushed, hand-scraped and oiled to bring out the rustic details while imparting a contemporary touch. The Da Capo collection of floors is also as high-performing as it is stunning.
Kahrs Supreme Da Capo Collection In-Depth Review
The surface texture of De Capo floors delivers the classic aged-look of wood in a captivating manner. These floors are made of seasoned boards that are known to carry a highly rustic and authentic wood style.
The boards are then oiled, brushed and hand-scraped to bring out the littlest details to the fore.
The brushing process, for example, reveals the wood fibres to impart an aged look in the process. The expert hand-scraping leaves behind endearing marks on the Oak to render a timeless worn-out look. Planks featuring a smoked floor effect boast incredible colour variations that enhance the weathered look of the floors dramatically.
Oiling deepens the texture of the floors. It seeps inside the wood to create a protective shield.
Each surface treatment further enhances and highlights the best aspects of oak. The end result is a floor that is magnificently rustic.
You can choose from 1-strip, 2-strip and 3-strip floors to create the desired rustic effect.
The single-strip floors are made of planks derived from a single piece of oak. As a result, the texture is reflected as it is on to the floor. The 2-strip and 3-strip floors are made of planks that are derived from 2 and 3 pieces of wood respectively. As a result, they carry a distinct texture that is a combination of different textures.
The Woodloc glue-less locking system is another highlight of the Da Capo collection. It creates gap-free and super-strong joints. The result is an extremely stable floor that does not warp, buckle or change shape due to a change in humidity or temperature.
Kahrs Supreme Da Capo Collection Features at a Glance
- The floors exhibit stunning rustic character
- Of prominence is the aged and worn-out appearance, which creates the look and feel of rich solid hardwood flooring
- Available in different shades, from traditional browns to brilliant greys
- The multi-layer structure imparts exceptional stability and wear resistance
- A variety of surface treatments (brushing, hand-scraping and oiling) have been used to deepen the texture and reveal natural characteristics of oak brilliantly
- The surface treatments are natural and free of isocyanates, solvents and formaldehyde
- The patented Woodloc joint system makes installation quick, easy and mess-free
- The floors are ready for use immediately after installation
- Highly eco-friendly floors that use sustainable manufacturing methods
Kahrs Supreme Da Capo Collection introduces you to the world of rustic charm and elegance. If you are looking to add a unique touch of class and character to your home, look no further than the Da Capo collection.
Kährs has a reputation for delivering high-quality floors. The Swedish flooring specialist keeps its reputation intact with Da Capo.
Kährs Da Capo floors are a great option when you want to experience the luxurious feel and touch of superior wood. When you are looking for high quality floors that are easy to maintain and offer great value for your money, look no further.