Delivery and Shipping
At Stories Flooring we offer several different shipping options depending on what you order.
With Standard Shipping, goods that are in stock are delivered to you within 2 to 3 business days.
We advise you to check with us on delivery times as certain products must be ordered in and can take longer.
Free Standard Shipping
For all orders over £749.99 Inc VAT, standard delivery service is completely FREE
For all orders below £749.99 Inc VAT, standard delivery is £39.99
Once we receive your order we will then call or email you to arrange a suitable delivery date. We won’t send your order until we have confirmed when you want it so it is important that you give us the correct contact details.
If you have any special delivery requirements or dates that you would like to receive your flooring, then please put them in the order notes.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
All deliveries are scheduled between 8.30 AM and 6 PM. However, if you’d like to schedule your delivery out of these times or on a Saturday, we can do so for a small surcharge. Take a look at the rate card below for delivery surcharges.
Most of our deliveries will come on a pallet and will be kerbside, although our third-party delivery partners will be happy to wheel the pallet to the garage or to your door providing there's access.
UK Wide Delivery
Stories Flooring deliver across the UK to any business or household. However, some non-mainland or rural post codes might incur a surcharge.
- We provide the following delivery options: Standard, Next Working Day and International
- For Next Working Day option, orders need to be placed before 12:00
- Standard Delivery method takes 2 to 3 working days
- Delivery timings are from 8:00 to 18:00
- Deliveries are undertaken by a third-party agency. Deliveries are made kerbside. Delivery does not include any obligation on the delivery person’s part to deliver the product inside your premises.
- We take every care to deliver products ordered by you in good condition. But you are responsible to check the products for damages on delivery. Mention that the goods have been damaged while signing for the delivery.
- We do not accept responsibility for replacing products that have not been mentioned to be damaged in product delivery acknowledgement papers.
- Since deliveries are undertaken by a third party, Stories Flooring is not liable for any property damage. Property type includes, but is not limited to, pathways, driveways, garages, verges, and flower beds.
- In the rare occurrence of any such damage, get in touch with us and we will let you know of the delivery company against which a complaint needs to be raised.
- We are not liable for expenses that you may incur due to late delivery of products. We are, therefore, not liable for reimbursing expenses towards hiring service providers such as carpenters, fitters, and joiners. We strongly recommend that you hire tradesmen only after the products are delivered on site.
- If no one is present at your premises during delivery, and the delivery does not therefore realise, you are liable to pay for re-delivery. The cost will be according to the delivery company’s rate structure.
- You’ll receive no guarantee from us that the product you ordered will be delivered to you in a single shipment as we may need to receive products from multiple warehouses in some cases. There is no reason to worry as your complete order will reach you on the specified day.
- Once products are in your possession, they become your responsibility unless you return them to us accompanied by a sign of one of our staff members. We are not liable for any potential loss or damage of items once delivered and accepted.
There are no exceptions to this clause.
Should you have any questions or clarification, feel free to contact us. Our customer service team would be happy to assist you. Call 0113 320 0223 now.