We are an ever-growing online flooring retailer based in Leeds, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service and an exceptional, fast and well-priced delivery system at all times.
We are urgently seeking a warehouse operative/picker to join our team with immediate effect.
7:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Read orders from picking lists.
- Communicate any problems with the manager.
- Select the appropriate product to pack from the picking list.
- Pack the product carefully using various packing material.
- Securely attach the correct customer label to the packed item.
- Keep packing area warehouse clean and tidy.
- Put away to appropriate locations when receiving goods from suppliers.
- General warehouse work
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork, relating to Goods In/Goods Out/Picking is completed in full at all times.
Skills and Experience
- PPT licence and IOSH/H&S Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible, friendly, can-do attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Accurately follow written instructions
- Eye for detail whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience within a warehouse environment
- Able to handle a heavy workload.
- Good English skills
If this sounds like the ideal job for you then please apply with a covering letter and CV to Erin@storiesflooring.co.uk. We are a responsive employer and will let you know whether or not you have been successful in getting through to the interview stage.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00-£21,500 per year depending on experience